(No experience necessary, but must love plants and be willing to learn)
Our gardening crew is responsible for maintaining and installing landscapes and beds from spring through fall for residential and commercial clients mostly on the westside. Full and part time available.
- Customer and quality focus. VERY IMPORTANT!!
- Effective communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Team work. VERY, VERY IMPORTANT!!
- Excellent problem solving abilities
- Responsibility and dependability
- Plant and maintain seasonal plants and flowers on a weekly basis.
- Assist with delivery, installation and watering.
- Help maintain MVP property and home office.
- High School Diploma, GED, or Job Experience
- Experience is helpful, but not necessary. On the job training provided.
- Effective communication skills – must be able to carry out verbal instructions, read labels and signs, complete daily reports to office and/or customers
- Time management skills
- Ability to work both independently with little supervision, and as part of a team
- Ability to walk, stand, crouch for long periods of time and carry out strenuous physical tasks
- Valid driver’s license and safe driving record. REQUIRED
- Ability to work with hand tools and materials
- Ability to lift a minimum of 30 lbs. repeatedly through an entire work shift
- Work near heavy equipment and other vehicles on a regular basis
- Work outdoors in various conditions including heat, humidity and rain.
- Flexible working hours including occasional weekend work